home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

kudu shofar

Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" new


Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35


Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" newkudu shofar.






Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" new Overview


You are bidding on beautiful kudu horn (yemenith ) Shofar about -35" -38" inches (Measurement is around the outside curve of the shofar). This high quality Shofar is hand crafted in Israel , It is all polished. It was checked for having a great sound by a special Shofars Expert and though standing in all kosher standards .Each Shofar checked before shipping.


Kudu Yemenite HORN SHOFAR Kosher All Polished approx 35"-38" new Feature


  • Import from Israel
  • All polished kosher
  • about 35"-38"