home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

aJudaica

11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in Israel


11


11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in IsraelaJudaica.






11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in Israel Overview


Black Rams Horn Shofar 11"-12" - Natural. Easy Blow, non scented. Every shofar is hand picked and tested before shipping. (Measurement is around the outside curve of the Shofar) Kosher under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate.


11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Natural Shofar Made in Israel Feature


  • 11"-12" Kosher Black Rams Horn Shofar with Natural Finish
  • Measurement is around the outside curve of the Shofar
  • Kosher
  • Hand picked and tested before shipping
  • Made in Israel